Since I have finally fully dedicated myself to this novel, I have to say, it’s pretty exciting. All morning I have been developing my main character [Cadence Prior] and while working on her back story and childhood, I was inspired to create this post. Here’s to some of the most memorable moments of every 90s kid’s childhood:
1. Any and All Things Disney
2. MySpace was more than a social network; it was a way of life.
Top 8’s could make or break any friendship/relationship.. but if you were a bit tech savvy like myself..
A little wave of the magic wand and a dash of HTML codes and you no longer HAD a Top anything! No feelings hurt, no love lost.
3. For some strange reason, !t wuz @kc3p+!bl3 2 r!t3 L!k3 +h!$.
4. Dollz ruled the world. Point blank. Period.
5. Where the hell WAS Carmen Sandiego?? And Waldo for that matter.
6. Mathblaster, Cluefinders, and PutPut? Yes please!
7. Milky pens made me appreciate dairy and diary covers that much more.
8. Whenever it was time for a new episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark?
10. ‘Nuff said.
11. The closest thing you got to the parenting experience
12. Garbage Pail Kids
13. … and speaking of textbooks…
14. …and speaking of socks…
15. No PhD required
16. Who needs an Ipod when you’ve got Hit Clips!
17. Having your mind blown with each new Nintendo installment
18. ..and speaking of Nintendo..
19. Skip It !
20. Hungry Hungry Hippos
21. The Ultimate Ladies’ Man
22. The most ANNOYING little sister
23. Pretty much anything 3D amazes me but THESE…
24. Come on and Zoom
25. And finally, the ever dreaded loading screen
I know that there are tons more that I haven’t mentioned so drop a comment and share some of your greatest memories!