So I was watching Family Guy the other day… and my favorite person every (Peter Griffin) was doing a segment on the news about what really grinds his gears. Yesterday’s post, which you can find here, kind of inspired me to continue on with my little rant of what irritates/annoys me. So for in this week’s episode, I’ll share 7 things that grind my gears. You’re more than welcome to chime in and comment on what grinds yours as well.
1. People that INSIST on eating with their mouth open like this
And especially this
I’d much rather hear the nails moonwalking across a chalkboard than to hear the spit going around in your mouth. Cow.
2. People that don’t comprehend the importance of personal space
There’s literally NO reason why I should feel your heartbeat on my spine because your standing too close to me. I always have the urge to turn around and say
3. And speaking of personal space.. close talkers really piss me off.
4. People that don’t wash their hands.. especially when I see you see me see you not washing your hands!!!
5. When someone talks…. entirely…. too… MUCH -__-
6. People that sneeze.. openly
7. And finally…. everything about traffic