Well, today has become a tasty little Tuesday. I definitely wasn’t expecting this, but I want to say a huge thank you to my fellow blogger Arlene at Arl’s World for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
A part of accepting this award includes answering questions provided by the nominator. Alrene’s questions are as follows:
1. What do you want to accomplish by blogging?
- I’d really like to express myself as a writer… just a release my creativity in general. I ramble, a lot.. and it’s kind of cool to have this community of people that appreciate my ramblings and contribute to the conversation as well. Networking is another one of my goals. You can never have too many blog friends 🙂
2. What household chore do you hate the most?
- I’m germophobic so cleaning the bathroom literally makes me cringe. Every. Time.
3. What is your favorite memory from growing up?
- My favorite memory is learning how to jump double dutch. My sister, my neighbor, and myself had NO IDEA how.. but we somehow figured it out and became pretty damn good at it too!
4. What’s your favorite TV show and why?
- I don’t watch much TV to have a favorite but at the moment, I guess I could say Modern Family is one of my favorites because it’s just so friggin hilarious 🙂
5. What is your favorite thing about blogging and why?
- I love the fact that I can express myself freely and connect with those that have similar interests. It’s just cool to have this supportive community of people who enjoy blogging as much as I do.
6. If you had to move to another country RIGHT NOW what country would you pick and why?
- Hands down, I would go right to Japan. I’m obsessed with anime and Japanese culture. That’s definitely a no-brainer for me.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what are you doing?
- In 5 years, I hope I will be working as a translator in the U.N. For now, I’m learning as many languages as I can so I can have an advantage when the time comes.
8. What super power would you choose to have?
- I would love to be able to teleport. No long lines, to travel times… I can just pop up wherever I need to be and pop out as soon as I’m ready to leave.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
- Binge-watching whatever show I’m interested in. It only took me a week and a half to watch the first 4 seasons of Lost. I think I have a slight problem. Lol.
10. What famous person would you like to meet?
- I would love to meet Alicia Keys. I love her music and she has been one of my musical inspirations as well.
Rules and Things
So the Liebster Award comes with a couple of rules and regulations:
If you are nominated for a Liebster Award and choose to accept, this is what you should do:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award to you and link back to their blog
3. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator
4. Nominate 5 to 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers
5. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
6. Notify your nominees by posting on their blog
And my nominees are:
1. What do you consider to be one of your greatest achievements thus far?
2. What are three things you can’t live without?
3. If you could meet anyone in the world (past or present), who would you choose and why?
4. You find a magic lamp and are granted three wishes. What do you wish for?
5. What makes you cringe?
6. What are your thoughts on chocolate?
7. If you won a million dollars tomorrow, what would you do with it?
8. Share your favorite quote.
9. What’s in your pocket right now?
10. Would you prefer to explore space or the ocean floor and why?
Thank you again Arl’s World for making my Tuesday brighter 🙂 Congrats to everyone that I nominated. Thank you to everyone that stops by my blog at one point or another. Y’all are awesome.