To add to my good mood this Friday, I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Arl’s World. Such a great honor, and I finally have time to make the post about it. Bloggers that show creativity, positivity, and have overall inspirational posts are usually chosen for this award, so I must say, I am flattered. Thank you for the nomination Arlene!
I’ll start by answering her questions:
- What is your favorite comfort food? Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream or baked mac & cheese.
- What is your biggest accomplishment? I’d like to think graduating high school at 16 is a pretty dope accomplishment.
- What is your biggest regret? I regret not taking full advantage of opportunities afforded me in college.
- Tell me about what you consider to be your best attribute. My eclectic nature is my best attribute. I feel that it makes me a really well-rounded person.
- Why do you blog? I blog to share my stories and experiences. I like to make people laugh and I like to talk about things that others can relate to. Oh yeah, and maybe because I’m writing a novel and I think it’s a great promotional platform 🙂
- What is your favorite animal? Alaskan huskies are my favorite animal but cats and sloths make the best gifs!
- What is your most-worn item in your closet? I have a pair of Forever21 jeans that are my go-to jeans. They fit me perfectly.
- What is you favorite breakfast food? Scrambled eggs and french toast with a side of Waffle Crisp cereal.
- If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? I would live in Japan. I’m absolutely obsessed with Japanese culture and anime. Hands down.
- If you could do anything over what would it be and how would you do it differently? The only thing I would like to go back and do is take part in the study abroad program that my school offered for the summer in Spain.
And now for my nominations:
I’ve nominated you guys because I enjoy your posts. I enjoy our bloggership and I’m grateful for your feedback and encouragement. Congratulations everyone! 🙂
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
My Questions for You:
- If Aladdin lent you his magic lamp, what three things would you wish for?
- The power of invisibility or super strength and why?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- What is your favorite season?
- Algebra or geometry?
- What’s in your pocket/pocketbook right now?
- Describe your dream job.
- Are you a morning glory or a night owl?
- What’s the name of your favorite book?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
I look forward to all your responses and once again, a big thank you to Arlene for the nomination! 🙂
11 thoughts on “Sunshine Award”
Wow – thank you SO MUCH. It is a spectacularly sunny spring day here in Colorado, and I am so happy to receive this award from you. It means a lot that you recognize me as a positive person, and I have enjoyed our blossoming blog buddy-ism, too. I will be completely my portion of accepting this award in early May (after A to Z), and will continue to pay the sunshine forward.
But of course! You have a sunny disposition so this award for you is more than appropriate 🙂
Sunlight. The only gold to be found on Earth. Congratulations and thanks for the nomination of my blog in which thunderstorms are as much my friends as the sunshine.
Thank you and of course! You deserve it 🙂
Thank you for nominating me 🙂 *Smiles*
You’re very welcome! 🙂
Thank you a bunch for the nomination Samantha! ^_^ I feel so inspired to keep writing and encouraged about this blog as I just started it! Thank you for sharing the light! ❤
You’re welcome ! I love your posts. You’re definitely a ray of sunshine so it was more than fitting 🙂
Congratulations!!! Hey, if you ever make it over to Kyoto, I would totally take you around! It’d be super fun. 😀
In the meantime, thank you SO much for the nomination. I am happy to accept and will respond sometime in May! ^_^
I actually almost bought you some Attack on Titan swag at the store the other day…. but then I remembered I don’t have your address, lol.
You’re the greatest. I plan on making it to Japan within the next year and a half. I will DEF enjoy seeing the sites with someone that knows their way around 🙂