To add to my good mood this Friday, I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Arl’s World. Such a great honor, and I finally have time to make the post about it. Bloggers that show creativity, positivity, and have overall inspirational posts are usually chosen for this award, so I must say, I am flattered. Thank you for the nomination Arlene!
I’ll start by answering her questions:
- What is your favorite comfort food? Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream or baked mac & cheese.
- What is your biggest accomplishment? I’d like to think graduating high school at 16 is a pretty dope accomplishment.
- What is your biggest regret? I regret not taking full advantage of opportunities afforded me in college.
- Tell me about what you consider to be your best attribute. My eclectic nature is my best attribute. I feel that it makes me a really well-rounded person.
- Why do you blog? I blog to share my stories and experiences. I like to make people laugh and I like to talk about things that others can relate to. Oh yeah, and maybe because I’m writing a novel and I think it’s a great promotional platform 🙂
- What is your favorite animal? Alaskan huskies are my favorite animal but cats and sloths make the best gifs!
- What is your most-worn item in your closet? I have a pair of Forever21 jeans that are my go-to jeans. They fit me perfectly.
- What is you favorite breakfast food? Scrambled eggs and french toast with a side of Waffle Crisp cereal.
- If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? I would live in Japan. I’m absolutely obsessed with Japanese culture and anime. Hands down.
- If you could do anything over what would it be and how would you do it differently? The only thing I would like to go back and do is take part in the study abroad program that my school offered for the summer in Spain.
And now for my nominations:
I’ve nominated you guys because I enjoy your posts. I enjoy our bloggership and I’m grateful for your feedback and encouragement. Congratulations everyone! 🙂
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
My Questions for You:
- If Aladdin lent you his magic lamp, what three things would you wish for?
- The power of invisibility or super strength and why?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- What is your favorite season?
- Algebra or geometry?
- What’s in your pocket/pocketbook right now?
- Describe your dream job.
- Are you a morning glory or a night owl?
- What’s the name of your favorite book?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
I look forward to all your responses and once again, a big thank you to Arlene for the nomination! 🙂