Who Am I?
I am the S behind the dot and that does not only refer to my name. [Sam]
The S behind the dot is someone who is on a path of soul-searching, success seeking, and surrounded by dreams of what could be. I’m a twenty something looking to make something of myself while having a blast along the way. Music, poetry, storytelling, singing, dancing, and all things creative bleed from my imagination and leave stains on the lives of those that take a second to partake in my world. I pride myself on living between the creases of book leaves for weeks at a time. I take the term bookworm to a whole new extreme.
My official journey started just yesterday [2.19.14] but I have been living behind the dot for just about the entirety of my life. Don’t get me wrong, though the period at the end of a sentence marks the end of a thought, I am far from being done.
With this blog, I am hoping to live up to and greatly exceed every single expectation I have of myself and I am hoping that you will come along for the ride. I have finally started to work on my first YA novel and I will definitely appreciate insight from my blogger buddies. I hope you enjoy the Random Ramblings on my Wall.
7 Rambles from the S behind the dot:
1. Seven is my favorite number, hence my seven rambles.
2. I do my best work with the most background noise.
3. My goal is to learn 7 languages before I’m thirty.
4. There is no such thing as being too old for cookies and milk.
5. I was probably Japanese in a past life |Anime Rules the World|
6. I’m addicted to all things supernatural (aliens, vampires, fairies and the like)
7. French fries dipped in my chocolate shake taste like glitter from baby angel wings
~Your Fellow Bookworm~